Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I join a private military without any experience?

I want to join the military, but am not prepared to take the oaths for my country, because by taking the oath, you represent your country and any action taken by your country, and I dont want to be responsible for decisions made by a couple of politicians. You can think what you like about me, but I dont want to hear it.





So back to the question, can I join some private military like Blackwater without any formal experience? Will they accept and give me the training instead?|||It doesn't matter what I think of you; it matters what Blackwater thinks of you. For ANY position, you are required to have "4-8 years of active duty experience in a U.S. military Combat Arms specialty (some positions require a combination of military and law enforcement experience)".|||Uhh...No. The reason they are profitable is because they don't need to give training to their soldiers- the vast majority (if not all) of them come from military and police departments across the world. Do you really think you would stand a chance in an interview room competing against a Green Beret or SEAL???








Xe rep: Mr. "Baby" (haha!). Why do you think we should hire you?





You: I like to play with guns!





Xe rep: Do you have any military experience?





You: Sorta...I have over 2 months total play time on COD. I've prestiged 10 times!





(Xe rep kicks your *** for wasting his time)








And you don't want to fight to "represent politicians" but you do want to fight for businessmen, who are contracted by politicians???|||Don't hate the players. Hate the game.|||Like chris said, who do you think hires businesses like Xe?

No comments:

Post a Comment