Friday, September 23, 2011

What percentage of military men and women are single?

Are the men or the women more likely to be single? Are there places to go to meet single military guys or are they usually taken?|||This is only for enlisted personnel...between 50-55%|||If you can get on a military base they have housing that single men live in together. (Single as far as not married) But a lot of them have no girlfriends but I'm sure would love to have one. Trust me I love the military men too. :)|||millitary guys usually get engaged righto utta high school or their gfs theyre with, like me. you tend to stay with them and most of my bfs buddies are engaged and have longtime gfs.|||military are more likely to be single, or get divorced cause of the military life. lol.|||um all enlisted soldiers should be single cuz once u make staff Sargent the house u and the girl so yea they are

No comments:

Post a Comment