Friday, September 23, 2011

What type of women do military men prefer?

The party girl type or the type that is more quiet and reserved? I'm the quiet type and I would just like to know what guys prefer.I directed the question towards military men because the guy that I'm interested in just happens to be in the military?|||I don't think there is a certain "type" that military men look for. Every military guy could like a different kind of gal. Look at all the different types of people we have in the military...everything from cowboys to preps to gangstas. The most common thing I hear from the guys is that they won't date a military girl.|||im the wife to an army Ranger. and seriously, every army wife is different....just like outside of military life.

Report Abuse


|||A lot of (future) military guys that I went to high school with were wild, rowdy, and flirty when we were growing up. But once they're in the military they actually start looking for a grounded, committed relationship. They start to mature a bit, and have more respect for authority (or at least settle down) and need a girl to be there for moral support. Military service is stressful and can bounce a guy from one station to the next, sometimes putting them in long distance or compromising situations. It can take a toll on them psychologically, physically and emotionally.They need someone reliable, who they can trust is going to stand firm in their support, miss them when they're gone, be loyal when they're away, and be a shoulder for them when they're stressed, emotional, homesick, etc. When they're home they seek an escape: fun, romance, intimacy, and to be around a very nurturing spirit. So despite the vibes their personalities throw off, a lot actually do prefer the quiet girls, cause they want commitment... a relationship that actually means something. Especially if they're in active combat. They don't know if they're going to make it from one day to the next, and want to know true love while they can. They also need a ray of security, and sometimes you are just that girl.|||I cant speak for the regular Army but I can speak for when I was in the 75th Ranger Regiment (Army Rangers for the not knowing people) and believe me we got a BUNCH of sluts and Ranger "groupies" and they ranged from fat, skinny, ugly, friggin hot, and high school girls who passed themselvesoff as college students (rare but it did happen). I dont think I was in one single commited and serious relationship for my first 5 years in the Army. After I got out of the Regiment though and into the Special Forces (Green Berets for the not knowing people) I finally settled down and married a respectful beautiful woman and we are still strong in our marriage even though I hardly get to see her. Oh and I know that she will not cheat on me when Im away and if she does then she will make sure I never find out (sarcasm folks)|||I have family members in the military and a boyfriend who is currently in military school and going to west point then soon to the actual military. From what i've heard..


they like a girl who:


-isn't too needy, since they can't always be there


-supportive, since they're going through alot


-loving, verbally saying it truely helps


-understands what he feels without anywords being said.





Those 4 are the biggest things i've heard.





Good luck. (:|||They like whores!!!! Most of them anyways.. I believe you should not be married when you join the military, they should not let you inless your an NCO.|||Strong and independent. |||Loyal sounds like a good one. |||The same as any other guy would want. VARIETY!

No comments:

Post a Comment