Friday, September 23, 2011

What are some jobs worth having in the military for legal US Residents?

Im a legal US Resident allowed to work and live here. I am also allowed to join the military but there are some restrictions on what type of jobs are available for individuals in my situation. My ultimate goal after the military is to become a police officer and would really like to use my time in the military to further my resume in that direction. Any suggestions on what job to choose regardless of branch?|||well i am a green card holder but not yet u.s citizen. they were gonna give me a computer office job but they told me that i have to be a u.s citizen first.





so they gave me 92y which is unit supply spec. pretty decent





I say you join either Navy or Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment